We pride ourselves on staffing top quality technicians possessing cleaning abilities that are extremely impressive, to put it mildly. This is no surprise thanks to their experience and ample training. Our professionals excel in all kinds of modern cleaning methods and practices. They do whatever it takes to provide you with the finest results possible, no matter which specialized service you request.
Our competitors simply can’t match our integrity, experience, proprietary process or price.
We offer a full line of Specialized Services
- Invisible Repairs
- Carpet Stretching
- Stain Removal
- General Odor Control
- Pet Urine Treatment
- Damage Repair
- Structural repairs
- Carpet Dyeing
- Carpet Patch
- Subfloor Repairs
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning Step by Step Process
- Step 1: Pre-Inspection – Technician will do a walk through inspection with you to identify soiling conditions and potential permanent stains.
- Step 2: Vacuum – Areas are pre-vacuumed to remove insoluble dry soil. This step is one of the most vital parts of the carpet cleaning process.
- Step 3: Pre-Spray – Spots and high traffic areas are pre-treated for maximum stain removal.
- Step 4: Extract and Rinse – Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction cleaning process will thoroughly rinse the carpet pile. Pressure and heat are regulated to prevent the carpet from being over-wet.
- Step 5: Post Cleaning Inspection – We encourage customers to join their technician in a final walk through to review the results of completed work. Your satisfaction is our priority!
- $35 per Area = 14×14 room size
- Stairs – $3 ea. or Set of 12 = 1 Area
- No charge for Hallways & Closets
- Specialized Services & Repairs quoted on site
- All breakables and furniture must be moved prior to appointment
- All chemicals used by our techs are hydrogen peroxide based and are safe for children and pets.
- Stains quoted on site
- Truck Mount and Portable equipment available
- Appointment windows are 2 hours with a call ahead notice
Multi-Family & Commercial Customers – Contact our office for pricing